wonderfull

Wonderfullllll !!!!!
See the rain in the paintings and forward on.

The Rain - by Thomas Kinkade

Stop at the picture for a second, and watch the Rain . . . then read on . . .





Hope the water flows when you get the picture


This is a Thomas Kinkade painting. It is rumored to carry a miracle!

The water is supposed to be running, so if it's not moving then the picture
didn't come through entirely.





They say if you pass this on, you will receive a miracle,

I am passing this on because I thought it was really pretty,
and besides, who couldn't use a miracle?

Ulasan

  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to mention that I've truly loved browsing your weblog posts.
    After all I will be subscribing to your feed aand I hokpe you write once moree
    vefy soon!

    My wesbpage ... nhs negligence

    BalasPadam

Catat Ulasan

,")..Terima Kasih kerana sudi utk memberi sepatah dua kata dekat ana yer...
Terbuka renda tertanggal butang,
Kebaya AcIk Ana butang selari;
Jika tiada aral melintang,
Sila LA Lagi DATANG kemari.('',



Catatan Popular